Panel Prep Surface Cleanser
Our Panel Prep Surface Cleanser has been formulated to dissolve and remove all oil, polish and wax residues, providing the strongest and most durable bond for our Ceramic Coatings and Sealants.
Panel Prep is a non-abrasive solvent-based cleaner, formulated with degreasing agents to carefully remove and dissolve all unwanted contaminants from the surface with an effortless, streak-free application. Furthermore, this surface cleanser can also be used as a panel wipe to remove polish residue and fillers, aiding paintwork inspection, before and after polishing.
Safe to use on multiple surfaces (unlike straight IPA) including, paint, metal, glass, wheels, tires and trim, ensuring the highest durability for any Ceramic Coating or sealant application.
- Prepares surface for Ceramic Coatings and Sealants
- Creates stronger bond for Ceramic Coatings and Sealants
- Doubles as a water spot remover
- Removes oils, fillers, polish and wax residues
- Improves Ceramic Coating durability
- Streak-Free Finish
- Plastic Trim, Interior and Exterior
Use prior to application of Ceramic Coatings and Sealants.
- Remove cap and attach spray trigger head to bottle.
- Spray Panel Prep directly onto a microfiber cloth from 20-30cm’s away.
- Using the microfiber cloth, wipe down the surface in straight overlapping lines.